Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Jericho's 9 Intercontinental Championships

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know there's other great accomplishments, but I believe these are some of the best.

If you choose other, please tell us which one is better?

Either Undertaker's or Ric Flair's... Hmm... I'm going with The Undertaker because he's undefeated at WrestleMania. Flair's accomplishment means that he also LOST 16 times in championship matches, while The Undertaker is undefeated at the biggest wrestling event of the year.

Last edited:

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Flair had more then 16 world Title Runs.

Just Sayin.

Taker Wrestlemania FTW. Its always exciting to see if its the year he will be beaten. WWE Booked him well.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I picked Undertaker as well. Austin winning 3 rumbles is definitely impressive but Undertaker's is just better IMO.

Flair winning that many times is awesome but like was said he lost a ton as well...longevity sure helps.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with almost everyone, I had to go with Undertaker winning streak at the biggest stage of them all and that's Wrestlemania. Then you have Stong Cold coming in at a close second, then you round up third place with Goldberg winning streak.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
Defiantly Flairs "21" world titles (he was billed as only winning 16). Though I think Triple H may beat his 16 title mark, Flair held most of his titles when people carried them for 1.5+ years.