TV Best 80s TV Theme

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by StroShow, Mar 10, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Sitcoms and cartoons, had some catchy and memorable themes, that screamed 80s. Cartoons like Galaxy Rangers & Jayce & The wheeled Warriors could have contended with chart toppers.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd say my favorite 80's television theme would probably be Cheers, it was simple, love the old pictures they shown, the song was amazing and it explained the sitcom really well.

I loved how they didn't show the characters either in the Intro, just the name of the actors.

3. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Cheers is definitely one of my favorites as well. But after thinking long and hard I decided to go with the Ducktales theme. For some reason this song reminds me a lot of You make my dreams come true by Hall and Oates. Just listen to both of them and tell me what you think.

Ducktales: YouTube - Ducktales Intro

Hall and Oates: YouTube - Hall & Oates You Make My Dreams Come True

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

5. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

:bow::bow::bow:
    ...Followed by:

YouTube - Dallas 3rd Season Intro
    ------
    Cheers was awesome, too. :bow:
    ...All of these 80's TV programs mentioned brings back alot of fond memories. :)
    ------
    hey Jeanie, I just forgot! I've actually got the Magnum P.I. Theme as a ring tone currently.:lol: My bad? Or just a sucker for those dimples? lulz

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

YouTube - ALF Intro

It always makes me laugh.

I'd also say Saved By The Bell (the first season), I always liked that intro.

7. SpunkVicious

SpunkVicious Registered Member

For Me Roseanne,Designing Women,Family Ties,Growing Pains,Kate And Allie,Mama's Family,Night Court,Perfect Strangers,Seinfeld,The Golden Girls,Three's Company And The Wonder Years.

8. twilitezone911

twilitezone911 Registered Member

macgyver theme was the best in that decade on tv !