Movies Bernie Mac dies at the age of 50

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
Wow I'm in total shock, I am speechless at the moment, I don't have a lot to say about it right now. Other then my condolences go out to the family.

Guardian of the Light
Well this came out of nowhere, I can't believe that he's gone just like that. It says that he died of Pneumonia that's a surprise.

Mac disclosed that he suffered from sarcoidosis, a rare autoimmune disease that causes inflammation in tissue, most often in the lungs.
I would have expected him to die from this if anything at all.

Well it's a real bummer to lose him, he was an awesome actor.

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
To me he was only funny in small doses. His stand up was awesome, though, and that's how I'll remember him if I ever think back. I can picture him making thumping bass while acting like he's driving a space shuttle with gold rims. Good stuff.

It's a shame he died so young.

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
This really sucks.
He kind of filled the void for the late Robin Harris but in a original Bernie Mac way.
Seems like too many comedians check out premature. Maybe bringing so many people laughter is rewarded in the afterlife.

my bologna has a 1st name
wow, I'm stunned. It's hard to believe. He is so young. My mom is his age. It's things like this that put things in different perspectives.
WOW, when I saw this topic I couldn't believe it! I heard reports of him having something wrong with him, but it didn't sound serious at all, so, I didn't give it much though. This is terrible news. A real shocker. O_O

Staff member
Seriously 2008 has been a terrible year for celebrities. We almost lost Morgan Freeman last week too. That accident definitely could have been fatal EASILY. People have died in lesser accidents.