Movies Bernie Mac dies at the age of 50

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by StroShow, Aug 9, 2008.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow I'm in total shock, I am speechless at the moment, I don't have a lot to say about it right now. Other then my condolences go out to the family.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well this came out of nowhere, I can't believe that he's gone just like that. It says that he died of Pneumonia that's a surprise.

I would have expected him to die from this if anything at all.

Well it's a real bummer to lose him, he was an awesome actor.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

To me he was only funny in small doses. His stand up was awesome, though, and that's how I'll remember him if I ever think back. I can picture him making thumping bass while acting like he's driving a space shuttle with gold rims. Good stuff.

It's a shame he died so young.

5. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

This really sucks.
    He kind of filled the void for the late Robin Harris but in a original Bernie Mac way.
    Seems like too many comedians check out premature. Maybe bringing so many people laughter is rewarded in the afterlife.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Damnit, I am seriously getting tired of good comedians dying.

I always liked Bernie, whether it was his stand up or his acting.

8. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

wow, I'm stunned. It's hard to believe. He is so young. My mom is his age. It's things like this that put things in different perspectives.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

WOW, when I saw this topic I couldn't believe it! I heard reports of him having something wrong with him, but it didn't sound serious at all, so, I didn't give it much though. This is terrible news. A real shocker. O_O

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Seriously 2008 has been a terrible year for celebrities. We almost lost Morgan Freeman last week too. That accident definitely could have been fatal EASILY. People have died in lesser accidents.