Movies Beowulf

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Hoosier_Daddy, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Was a waste of $$$ and 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back!

This movie bit the high hard one...........

Hoosier.

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

You can't be serious?!?! ALthough I had no intention of watching the movie, it seems really well made and the animations/3-d effects looks out of this world, Did it show anything from the book?

~Shwa'

3. ZOMG! graphically animated angelina TITS! XD thats y half the men go to see it.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I saw the first half of it because I got to the theater early. =/ Now I want to know how it ends.

The commercials looked so real. I honestly didn't know it was completely animated.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Cons he's allowed to criticize a movie, he's not flaming anyone or anything. Anyways back to the topic, when I saw the previews I was like this is going to be a boring movie, and so far I haven't heard anything positive to change my mind. I ain't spending money to see this movie, that's for sure.

6. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

My friend saw it and said it was good. I haven't seen it yet and the preview only looked so-so. I will probably go see it in the $1.50 theater. For some reason the trailer makes me want to play Diablo II lol.

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

It's based of a book and the book looked boring as hell, but the movie now makes me want to read the book.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Read the story in school. Didn't much like it.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Pretty much the only reason why I want to see it... lol

But yeah, it looks good. I really want to see it, but I don't know if any of my friends want to. I'll have to ask them...

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

The Quenn/princess (I don't remember which) looked like a man when I first saw her.

But for the first 30 or so minutes I was so confused because it started out with people drinking and singing in the hall, and all of a sudden a screaming monster pops in and starts killing everybody. For the next 10 or so minutes, there was seizure inducing lights and screaming...and all of a sudden he disappears into a cave...:confused: