• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bendover Carson

Rapier

V.I.P.
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/ben-carson-medicare-medicaid-215055
Dr. Ben Carson's prescription: Abolish Medicare
The GOP frontrunner in the latest Iowa poll would replace Medicare and Medicaid with savings accounts.

By Kyle Cheney and Jason Millman

10/22/15 07:40 PM EDT

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/ben-carson-medicare-medicaid-215055#ixzz3pu2llJpf

Warmonger, mandatory vaccines for infants and children(over 50 before the age of six). The guy is a freaking lunatic.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well he may have been ahead in the polls yesterday but I doubt he is tomorrow talking like that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Americans need to stop pretending that Ben Carson is a remotely plausible candidate for president. He knows nothing.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Americans need to stop pretending that Ben Carson is a remotely plausible candidate for president. He knows nothing.
Sadly, most Americans latch on to stupid shit like the good ol' Republican catchphrases like "family values" and "kill the poor". Ben Carson is a joke and he won't win the nomination. We saw how much it bothered the right to have a black guy as president, I highly doubt they'll give Carson the nod.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Another genius thinks there's two parties and a right and a left.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The reason Carson and Trump are getting the attention they are is people are getting tired of politics as usual. Neither side is worth a crap.

The right just wants to stick it to the poor and never touch the rich mans money, shove religion down your throat, raid social security then complain its going to run out of money and needs to be abolished.

The left wants to give everyone welfare, illegals citizenship, do nothing about these so called sanctuary cities or the border and bring more refugees in. Not to mention take your guns or make it too difficult to get one.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Another genius thinks there's two parties and a right and a left.
I think the chemtrails are getting to your brain. While both parties may be doing the same things (keeping their buddies in power, paying favors to special interest groups) only whackos believe that there are no differences between the right and left. People say it because that's a cop out, an easy way to avoid making any thoughtful comments on the matter.

The right just wants to stick it to the poor and never touch the rich mans money, shove religion down your throat, raid social security then complain its going to run out of money and needs to be abolished.
These are just generalizations however the lack of support for Americans in need is what bothers me about the right. War vets, the poor and the sick get very little support from most mainstream republicans who seem to enjoy scaring their voters with images of moochers coming for their hard earned (and corporately raped) paychecks. Ask the American right wing about government subsidies and they'll change the subject real quick.

The left wants to give everyone welfare, illegals citizenship, do nothing about these so called sanctuary cities or the border and bring more refugees in. Not to mention take your guns or make it too difficult to get one.
Once again, these are generalizations and I'm still waiting for someone to explain this whole "coming for your guns" opinion which has never had any evidence. The gun nuts in America are well trained in the art of paranoia and the politicians who back them up are no different. They equate regulation with elimination. The left's biggest problem is equating money with evil.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
These are just generalizations however the lack of support for Americans in need is what bothers me about the right. War vets, the poor and the sick get very little support from most mainstream republicans who seem to enjoy scaring their voters with images of moochers coming for their hard earned (and corporately raped) paychecks. Ask the American right wing about government subsidies and they'll change the subject real quick.

Once again, these are generalizations and I'm still waiting for someone to explain this whole "coming for your guns" opinion which has never had any evidence. The gun nuts in America are well trained in the art of paranoia and the politicians who back them up are no different. They equate regulation with elimination. The left's biggest problem is equating money with evil.
These are generalizations as well. "OH NOES, REPUBLICANS ARE SCARING PEOPLE" is such nonsense. They actually do more to support war vets, the poor and the sick by trying to open up markets, which is the greatest creator of wealth in the history of the world. And nobody rapes paychecks, that's just silly.

And there is PLENTY of regulation of guns in America. More regulation isn't the solution to anything.

Speaking of generalizations, this one took the cake:

"Sadly, most Americans latch on to stupid shit like the good ol' Republican catchphrases like "family values" and "kill the poor". Ben Carson is a joke and he won't win the nomination. We saw how much it bothered the right to have a black guy as president, I highly doubt they'll give Carson the nod."

Yeah, can't disagree with the black guy, cause that means you don't like him.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Have you been paying attention to American politics? There are millions of people who consider Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton as plausible candidates.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Politics & Law 13
Babe_Ruth NFL 4