• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ben Wallace Wallpaper

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Made it for a contest I entered I think its my best, what do you guys think?:

31marquis32

Wow, yo man that is really nice

good luck,
hope you win

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I feel intimidated by Ben's head shape and pose >>; But hey I love the wall though. I just wish though that u could have added more to it to give it more appeal and too really make Ben stand out ya know. Is that ur real name on the bottom though of the wall?

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Yea its, unique huh. Search me on MySpace, kinda funny I found two more people with the same name.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
This one turned up

Is that ur page or what? Love the bg if it is^^; I turned up with one result when I searched with ur name though >>;

S

sportsaholic

Your very talented! Great text and everything! 6 stars! I love it!

Hope you win!

God Bless,
Kris

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
This one turned up

Is that ur page or what? Love the bg if it is^^; I turned up with one result when I searched with ur name though >>;
Yea thats my page, you problably put in my last name too when you were searching, I meant there are two more people with the same first name, and I think there both Jamaican like me too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
myGUNgoesPewPew NBA 5
K NBA 2
J NBA 4
Babe_Ruth NBA 8