• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ben Wallace comes back to pistons!

myGUNgoesPewPew

Registered Member
Singed a 1 year contract to come back to pistons! Hope they have a great year!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was surprised they signed him, but this might be good for his career. He definitely won't be the Ben Wallace that was the DPOY but I think he can still give them valuable minutes.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Ben Wallace is washed up. I don't really see him adding anything to the Pistons. I agree, they need Billups back. Trading him for Iverson was the worst thing they could have done.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you that Wallace is washed up, but I still believe he can be a valuable back up center for the Pistons. He won't need to score, just do the dirty things like offensive and defensive rebounds, block shots and play good defense. Also he can help young player like Maxiell become even better at his position.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Ben Wallace is washed up. I don't really see him adding anything to the Pistons. I agree, they need Billups back. Trading him for Iverson was the worst thing they could have done.
I couldn't agree more, I couldn't believe they traded him away for AI, sheer stupidity.

I've always been a huge Ben Wallace fan and hope he can still give them quality minutes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
Fresh Art & Creative 7
K NBA 2
J NBA 4
Babe_Ruth NBA 8