• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ben wallace as a Bull

J

j rich

How do u think Ben wallace will do next year with the bulls .Can he bring chicago another championship.

B

baltimore

Hell no. They will defiently get to the playoffs and probably into the second round but i don't think they will win a championship next year.
It's their first year together they need to get used to each other first

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree they'll have a successful season, but they need to get together, and playing a full season won't do that, maybe in two or three years they can bring one to Chicago, but not next season. But don't get me wrong they'll probably be top three team in the east this season.

K

Kiwi

vc is right but chicago has a chance to get out of dat 2 year underdog situation..they can put a name for themselves and be a playoff contentder...its a opp to rise this season but not to the finals...chicago 10/10 to win WNBA title..they cant do NBA yet

R

RajaB

big ben will help the chicago bulls in alot of ways. i know that chicago will be like 4th in the east with all there young players and there draft pick tyrus thomas.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 2
myGUNgoesPewPew NBA 5
Fresh Art & Creative 7
K NBA 2
Babe_Ruth NBA 8