• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Divisive Ben Shapiro

dDave

V.I.P.
What does everyone around here think of Ben Shapiro?

Obviously he's a huge name in the conservative broadcasting space. He's really risen to popularity and fame in recent years. He's grown a media empire with The Daily Wire and his associates over there (Matt Walsh, Andrew Klavan, and Michael Knowles). I'll tune in to his show probably 1 or 2 times a week via Apple podcasts (I also listen to others at his company).

Ben became very well known when the thug life videos started coming out.

Generally, I tend to agree with Ben Shapiro. I do have some pretty firm political disagreement with him on a few issues but overall I think he's a great commentator. Even if you despite his viewpoints, you have to admit he's really entertaining to listen to.

What are your thoughts on Ben Shapiro? Any favorite clips?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Politics aside, he's always been a squeaky little bitch. I've never seen him as anything more than what he has allowed himself to become ... a meme.

Not saying I've never agreed with him before, but the "omg Shapiro DESTROYS A STOOPID LIBTURD! LE EPIC STYLE" shit was old five minutes after it started. Oh really he 'destroyed' a massive topic like transgenderism? How?

watches video

Oh. So he answers a random, nameless, college student. I mean, yikes, if that is what 'destroy' means I guess some conservatives have really low standards.

One thing he is very good for is triggering the ever-loving shit outta the woke types. I never understood why the people who hate him bother to bring so much attention to him. Then again, that's basically the Streisand effect, right? At least to some degree I think.

dDave

V.I.P.
Politics aside, he's always been a squeaky little bitch. I've never seen him as anything more than what he has allowed himself to become ... a meme.

Not saying I've never agreed with him before, but the "omg Shapiro DESTROYS A STOOPID LIBTURD! LE EPIC STYLE" shit was old five minutes after it started. Oh really he 'destroyed' a massive topic like transgenderism? How?

watches video

Oh. So he answers a random, nameless, college student. I mean, yikes, if that is what 'destroy' means I guess some conservatives have really low standards.

One thing he is very good for is triggering the ever-loving shit outta the woke types. I never understood why the people who hate him bother to bring so much attention to him. Then again, that's basically the Streisand effect, right? At least to some degree I think.
Yeah. You could pretty fairly call that the Streisand effect.

I shared the video mostly as an example, that one is particularly popular.

I’ve always thought basically all the videos people put up of him have ridiculous names. I’ll usually watch it, think he made some good points, and then move on with my day. I think he’s really really smart and COULD destroy most people in a debate but usually what people are labeling as savagery or being destroyed is just Ben being Ben. He’s just answering the question most of the time. I’d hate to see how upset they got if he was actually trying to destroy them. He’s probably the smartest guy in the room (or at least among the smartest) most places he goes.

And yeah, I know plenty of people that don’t like listening to him simply because they find his voice annoying. lol.