being single

dafty807

Registered Member
im single - and im really enjoying it. but i was talkin to a friend earlier who hates being single and cant wait to get back into a relationship.

what are your views on being single or being in a relationship?

:confused:

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I've been single for years - I'm fine with it, and fine with myself, but I'm more of a romantic/relationship sort of person and have been craving it.

dafty807

Registered Member
yes im happy with being single - but my friend seems to think that she needs to be in a relationship . .and she always ends up gettin hurt

which makes me not want to get into any relationships!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I have been for just about a year now, and i'm loving it. The way i'm looking at it right now is I need to find out exactly who I am, and I don't want to have to mold that around someone else.

dafty807

Registered Member
well i have only been single for like two months - but the break up showed me that the guy was a complete asshole!!!

so thats why im so content being single - i dont want to meet any more jerks!!!

I'm not fussed either way. If there's someone worth being in a relationship with then great, but otherwise, I'm perfectly happy being single. I don't see the huge deal to be honest.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
well i have only been single for like two months - but the break up showed me that the guy was a complete asshole!!!

so thats why im so content being single - i dont want to meet any more jerks!!!
Oh, two months, how traumatic for you. I've been single since may.

dafty807

Registered Member
well i was with the guy for a year . . but like i said he turned out to be an asshole!!!!!

may - long time.

my two months seem kind of pathetic now!

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
After a while being single will be boring when you realize that you don't have someone to make inside jokes with or have someone who can make you smile all day just knowing they're thinking about you. When you get to that point where you want someone like that, it's time to search for that person again.

Being single does have its advantages though, your own space and personal life style that no one has to worry about, its just you. You can come and go do things with friends and family, also tap whatever butt you feel needs tapping.

Both have pro's and con's, just gotta see which one is right for you at the moment.

~Shwa