Being on time

How are it you at?

Me? I am compulsively late for almost everything. I can't explain why, other than the fact that I lose time. I'll know I have to leave for somewhere in 15minutes, then I'll start doing something, become totally absorbed, look at the clock and be like "oh shit".
I hate living on a schedule, so maybe it's some sort or inner rebellion?

Anyway, are you one of those aggravating people like me, or are you always on time?

Last edited:

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I'm the opposite of you on that score Angels.
I will get ready for whatever way before I need to, and then just sit around ready to leave to arrive on time. Then I leave 5 min earlier just in case (miss the bus, bad traffic etc) and 9/10 will arrive early.
The only exception is when I need to get to a wedding, it is a standard here that the wedding ceremony never ever starts on time - minimum an hour late than written. So I never worry about being late to a wedding.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
For appointments I do like to be on time or in advance. BUT when it's something routine like going to class or to work, that's my weakness. I'm often late.

Rapier

Registered Member
V.I.P.
How are it you at?

Me? I am compulsively late for almost everything. I can' explain why, other than the fact that I lose time. I'll know I have to leave for somewhere in 15minutes, then I'll start doing something, become totally absorbed, look at the clock and be like "oh shit".
I hate living on a schedule, so maybe it's some sort or inner rebellion?

Anyway, are you one of those aggravating people like me, or are you always on time?
Seems to me your lateness is a cry for attention.

Myself, I like to be early which quite often makes me the go to guy. A kind of seniority.

Important stuff. Where's the rest room? Do they have any goodies in the upstairs bathroom medicine cabinet?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm very good at being on time. My internal clock is pretty amazing so I'm pretty good when it comes to planning out my time.

Rapier

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I/2 gallons of peach, cherry vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate ice cream. 6 lbs. of frozen raspberries, 2 gallons of 2% milk, case of Wise potato chips,.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I/2 gallons of peach, cherry vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate ice cream. 6 lbs. of frozen raspberries, 2 gallons of 2% milk, case of Wise potato chips,.
Um, wrong thread?

I'm almost always on time. Like Boredie, I usually get ready well before I have to do something, and then I'll wait around until it's time to go. I'm usually only late because of other people holding me up.