• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Being Human

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I'm not sure how much of a response this will get since it's a british horror/drama/comedy series that probably isn't well known outside of the UK but anything's worth a try.

Being Human is about 3 house mates, a Werewolf, Vampire and Ghost who are trying their best to be accepted into the community by, you guessed it.... being human. It's a pretty entertaining show and the first episode of series 3 was just on tonight.

Has anyone watched it? Care to comment?

I know that an American version is being made and should be on soon but I doubt I'll have much time for that. Could be interesting to see how much they change though.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I DVR'd the American version's pilot. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Sounds like it could be interesting.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I saw a preview for it over here. I think it's going to be on BBC and it didn't look too bad. Something I'll definitely check out if I remember.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
You guys should try to watch the British version if you can. I think they're showing it over there. We're almost at the end of series 3 here and it's getting good. It's such a shame there's no one to talk to on here about it :lol:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm 3 episodes in of the American version, it's a lot of fun. I'm trying to catch up when I can find the time!

DrHasslein

Registered Member
I watched the first episode of season 3 last night, so far so good.
I read that Herrick is back in episode 3, can't wait for that, he is one of my favourite characters.

I'm not interested in seeing the US version.

DrHasslein

Registered Member
According to IMDB actor Jason Watkins who plays Herrick was born in 1970. Now is it just me or does he look much older than 41?