• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Being Extremely Exhausted?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you ever exhausted to the point of not being able to do much of anything besides try to stay awake?

I'm like that right now. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and it's starting to catch up to me now. :shake:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm only ever like that if I try to wake up too early. Very rarely do I get to that point at night. It's not much fun staying up past exhaustion. I go to bed long before that.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Dude, your sleep schedule is out of whack as it is. I don't think going to bed at 8:30 would kill you.

viLky

ykLiv
Are you ever exhausted to the point of not being able to do much of anything besides try to stay awake?
I use to work a night stocker job at a grocery store and on my days off I didn't want to wake up at night and have nothing to do, so I use to stay up all day to rotate my hours. It was probably unhealthy doing it so many times, and it probably wasn't worth it in the long run. Nonetheless, I did it, and I was extremely tired. I use to walk around the house thinking about sleep. I couldn't even sit or lay down without falling asleep. >.<;

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have been to the point of such exhaustion that Im even to exhausted to sleep. Where my mind is so tired I cant even focus enough to fall asleep. Its hard to explain but for those who have been there... they know what I mean.

Recently when I did those Epoxy floors at the cheeseplant I was to the point of flat out exhaustion. My mind was still awake but my body was done for. I was actually sore for a week after that :hah: but yeah the following two days from there I was totally exhausted. It was a super drag to get up and do it again.

dDave

V.I.P.
I have memories of wrestling season right now. :lol:

I would be sitting there in school trying to stay awake, who pays attention to the actual material when they're tired. I know that I sure didn't, got a better grade than pretty much everyone when all I did was review the material on my own time.

I also feel like that late at night especially when I did a really hard workout that day and sometimes the day before.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The only time I ever felt like that was when I was awake for 24 hours. I felt like I was going to collapse at the end of it.

sb1732

Registered Member
Hmm, no i don't think i've ever been to the point of exaustion that i'll just fall asleep without even meaning to. Even if i haven't slept for a night i won't be able to fall asleep the next day till its dark- i usually just feel ill all day.

And on a normal day when i get up for school i can never really wake up and i'll be yawning all day at school but then when i get home i'll be wide awake again and staying up later than i should, haha.