• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Before I get worse... time to sell off the world!!!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Here is my first start to get back on track with eBay and sell a few odds and ends to help me regain spirit as I start losing my hair. Yes it's official i'm balding from the chemo. 3 sessions and I have some clumps coming out...

I have alot more to auction but need a camera to get the ball rolling with better pics... but here is my LP but hopefully HP auction. I know the worth of it already to a collector and I put no reserve so I'm hoping for the best.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6536792649

I doubt it will make it to the pulse... but it would be interesting if it did...

doubles2004

Registered Member
Sorry to here this Help but i am watching and well you know what else...Good luck I think it will do good

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
HEY!
I got outbid in like 2 min!! *smacks Nanner* LOL.

Good luck with it Tania...And I'm sorry about your hair. I think I could understand how you feel. I love my hair. BUT, hun, it's just hair. I'll make you a kooky hat ok? :) *hugs*

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ha .Dont feel bad nanner got me to. But i wont smack her. I will just wait for the end

helpisontheway

Registered Member
You guys are funny... LOL...

I think this should be a 3 day auction instead before some collectors get mad... hehehe... but it is worth more then it is currently... i already got an email from some guy in California about it... he saw this on the Roadshow... so it should be interesting...

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Nah... don't make it a 3 day! Give it some time for collectors to find. Let us poor losers run up the bid for the the big mickey collectors LOL.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Well let's put it this way... add two more zeros to the current bid... that's what the collectors at the roadshow let me know...

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yes let it stay where its at .It will go up .I just cant stop from bidding sorry nanner

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I made the banner in the auction all by myself too... i think i might do them for all my auctions from here on in... doesn't take long...

1_ares_1

Registered Member
If you can remember what they said you should post it in an update.
the Name of the appraiser and what he said about it and the price he gave you. ( can we do that? name an appraiser without asking?) Im watching...but Nanner is a higher bidder than me.