• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Just heard on the radio that there's a sequel in the works, not a remake. Tim burton will do it along with the help of Michael Keaton and they're also talking to Wyona Ryder to be in it. Thoughts?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I wonder how that would work out... considering how Winona Ryder is in her 40's now, I'm assuming the movie will revolve around a grown up Lydia? Seems kinda weird that they'd do a sequel almost 26 years later. Whatever the case, I'll still go see it when it comes out because I loved the original Beetlejuice.

Interesting, especially if they can gather some of the original cast. Wouldn't make sense to at least not have Winona Ryder and Michael Keaton in it. You can always adapt with other characters.