Beer

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by SenatorB, Apr 28, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Who drinks it? What types? Discuss!

Right now I'm drinking what... Natural Light?? Why? because its FUCKING CHEAP!

(if discussing alcohol is against the rules, forgive me, I'm not in a right mind hehehehhh...)

2. against the rules

wow that was a good one lmao.

discuss? ITS FUCKING AWESOME.... yuengling and a carona for me

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

It's pretty awesome, I'm more a fan of hard stuff cause it gets the job done quicker, but beer is nice on the fact that you can just DRINK it without it being entirely awful. Great party drink or drink while doing other stuff, not so great a drink for getting straight up SMASHED. In any case, YEAH!

4. merob

merob Boom!

coronas and henikin.

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'm not much of a fan of light beer, but I'll drink it.

I prefer Darkened Voodoo or Genesee. But I mean a corona, or miller is fine. Anything but bud light. Blech.

6. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

LOL, you drink the same thing that my grand mother drinks and for the same reason.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I drink almost any kind of beer, except I really hate Molson Canadian, my favorite beer is Coors Light.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

discussing alcohol against the rules..........loooool

man i fuck with bud select, corona extra, MGD, heineken, then smirnoff, everclear, gray goose, hypnotic, rum, some tennessee liquors, all kinds of shit

9. MMmmmmm... beer... Nectar of the Gods. :]

I stick with... ANYTHING. Natural Lite was my first beer ever because my brother's friends are cheap asses. hahaha. I also like Guiness, Tennents Lager, etc... I'm not picky.

I also like the hard shit. Seagram's black cherry vodka is one of the greatest things ever invented. SERIOUSLY. Mix that with a diet coke and you have one of the best drinks ever. :]

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well not to insult you Americans but our Canadian beer as more percentage of alcool, also I think you guys would like more our beer then the one you have in the States.