Movies Bee Movie

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have been following this movie for the past year through teaser trailers and interviews. Well the third trailer is out now and it is really starting to shape up into a really funny movie from what I've seen so far.

It's Jerry Seinfeld as a bee. It's "Bee Movie".

Apple - Trailers - Bee Movie

Anybody else following this movie? I am definitely looking forward to it.

Gwiz

Registered Member
This movie looks interesting and great for both kids and adults. I think Jerry Seinfield did a publicity stunt maybe 2 months ago wearing a bee costume. Anyways, cant wait till it comes out in theaters.

bishop_kain

Registered Member
The Bee Movie looks like a good viewer. I've seen a few commercials and I like what I see. I want to watch it when it comes out in theaters if it hasn't already.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Patrick Warburton is in it too (David Putty from Seinfeld). I think he has the best voice of all time.. He's hilarious.

I am really looking forward to seeing this. I won't see it right away but I'll see it eventually.

red_ranger

Registered Member
yeah, same here, I have seen Its movie trailer and i think its funny but has a lesson to learn from it....I think I'm gonna see this tomorrow or this weekend and see how is it...

Teorropy

I have also been following this movie. I think I will have to take my little "fella" to it, she would love it. It does look really funny, of course, not to hard with Sienfeild in it. I think it is going to "bee" a must see. :lol: