• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bedroom makeover

hydronicrocker

Registered Member
Hello everyone, :cute:
I haven't made a post in a while and last night i got myself in a right mess going through all my stuff that was sitting about. And decided it was time to make a change in the design/layout in my room. I do have limited space the most smallest space I've ever had to work with. I used to move my room around regular but its sort of hard to at present with all the bits and pieces and new furniture I've changed to from what i used to have.

So here are some pictures of what it looks like at the moment. excuse the stuff on the floor its not usually there like that but i want to make a desk space that i can get to easier. I also want to find a better way to store things and make things easier to access.

Attachments

Last edited: