• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bed Head

Konshentz

Konshentz
I buzz my hair... so bed head is usually not an issue. It's actually one of the reasons I do it. Haha.

my hair used to get pretty bad but if you sleep with it in a pony tail or bun it wont get to bad..... i did this to avoid having to comb it since my hair is thick and wavy so combing it means pain...

now i've gotten to the point in my relationship with my hair though that i dont do anything with it like ever.... i roll out of bed and most of the time dont even look in the mirror just get dressed and head out and have never had a really bad hair day, probably cause i like the messy look lol

Bliss

Sally Twit
Just because you woke up in the same position you fell to sleep in does not mean you don't move during your sleep lol.

Maybe you should record yourself.

My hair is always messy when I wake up. I always have to give it a good hard brush to get all the knots out.

Puck

Registered Member
my hair used to get pretty bad but if you sleep with it in a pony tail or bun it wont get to bad..... i did this to avoid having to comb it since my hair is thick and wavy so combing it means pain...

now i've gotten to the point in my relationship with my hair though that i dont do anything with it like ever.... i roll out of bed and most of the time dont even look in the mirror just get dressed and head out and have never had a really bad hair day, probably cause i like the messy look lol
That's so bad for your hair! It starts to kill it after a while, I know because it happened to me :( Your hair needs to be free at some point and sleeping with an elastic in it, it will start to break your hair all over the place, which is lame.

I always wake up with the messy, sex hair. Which would be hot if there was a legit reason for it.
I guess having curly, longish hair will always end up looking like this when I wear it loose to go to bed.

That's so bad for your hair! It starts to kill it after a while, I know because it happened to me :( Your hair needs to be free at some point and sleeping with an elastic in it, it will start to break your hair all over the place, which is lame.
weird cause i've been doing it for close to 14 years and my hair is if anything healthier now cause its not getting knotted in the night then ripped out by trying to brush it.....:rolleyes:

Puck

Registered Member
weird cause i've been doing it for close to 14 years and my hair is if anything healthier now cause its not getting knotted in the night then ripped out by trying to brush it.....:rolleyes:
Oh, then I'm just an unlucky moo. Fail.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I don't seem to have this problem due to my short hair, though when it gets a bit longer my hair can be really stubborn when I wake up and refuse to be styled because of it's awkward composition.

Dabs

Registered Member

Eww-ish, no way I can do that. The pony tail will surely keep me awake, a big ole lump on the back of my head. And plus, it gives me a headache if I keep my hair up for too long.

SatisPassion

Registered Member
Occasionally, I'll wake up with a crazy looking rat's nest on the side of my head, but mostly it's never too bad. I've found that it helps if I use conditioner, and it never looks too terrible, just a little lopsided.

People with curly hair tend to have it worse off, though. This one girl I dated woke up and had to work on her hair for 30 minutes before she could be ready to leave for work. It looked pretty bad, but she tamed it quite well.

Impact

V.I.P.
I only get sex hair. My hair looks pretty much the same when I go to bed as it does when I wake up, even though I attack things in my sleep. Some times, if i'm in a hurry I can get away with not brushing my hair before I go out.