• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bed Head

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
How come hair looks all mad in the morning.

I swear I don't move that much when asleep. At least not enough to look how I do when I get up.
Basically I look like I've been electrocuted, or Chewbacca's brother. Proper mad hair do, also me being properly crap in the morning, I generally get up ten minutes before I have to get the bus to work. I try like moshing my hair up with my hands so it's in some sort of order, but it's never good. Thankfully people at work consider my insane hair a normal thing now, although I do get the odd laugh depending on how strange my hair looks on a certain day.
I mean how does this happen. It seems impossible that I should have strands randomly sticking up like some sort of Cockatoo's crest, or some mad scientist.
I know the smart thing would be to go get a skinhead, but that would be awful. Mostly because I'd look like a complete berk, and a side-issue because it's winter and nippy.

Anyway. Are there any random as mank theories on this? And perhaps you can indulge your own bedheadedness to us. how bad does your hair go?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
You probably move around more than you think you do, and sleep in strange positions for a lengthy period of time. I never assumed I moved much at all but sometimes things from my bedside table will end up on the floor or I'll have knocked something down from the shelf next to my bed with my feet.

I don't know how you'd know how much you move in your sleep anyways, lol.

My hair usually looks pretty normal in the morning. I'm guessing bed head hair is way worse for people with shorter hair.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
You probably move around more than you think you do, and sleep in strange positions for a lengthy period of time. I never assumed I moved much at all but sometimes things from my bedside table will end up on the floor or I'll have knocked something down from the shelf next to my bed with my feet.

I don't know how you'd know how much you move in your sleep anyways, lol.

My hair usually looks pretty normal in the morning. I'm guessing bed head hair is way worse for people with shorter hair.
I assume I don't move much because I generally wake up in the place I fell asleep. It's weird.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Go lay on the couch and watch TV for eight hours. I don't think it has anything to do with bed or sleeping.

Dabs

Registered Member
I never have bed head and I'm going to agree with Rebeccaaa and say bed head is probably much worse for those with short hair. I see people with short hair a lot that have a little kink here or a piece of fly-away that won't lie right. I have almost 36 inches of hair, it's just long and straight, my hair pretty much looks the same when I wake up as it did when I went to bed. It doesn't even tangle.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
My hair is not that messy after laying down or sleeping. I can go out even without combing my hair.

king7

I know someone who i work with who gets bad bedhead and he is a boy! its quite funny even after a hair cut its still a mess!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hahahha I get an afro when I wake up o.0

So weird!

It's worse when I have short hair!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have pretty bad bed-hair. I wake up every morning with a new dew. I also go to work with my hair messed up as well. It's funny when I actually do comb my hair people will say that they like my new haircut. :lol: