Becoming A Soldier

Well, I've not got long until I start doing my training for the army. It will be a long process but, I guess it will be worth it in the end. Family and friends plead for me not to go to conflict. But, It's my decision. Even though it's possible death I still stand strong with my choice. Because of my background I've been brought up to stand up and take whatever is around the corner. I've seen many disturbing things in my 14 years. The army will be perfect for a individual like me. Serving community discipline for offenses committed, and not putting maximum effort in school it's the least I could do.

I'll retake my exams whilst in army training and hopefully continue life as a normal civilian after combat. What do you think about my decision?

redsoxocd

living on the border
I think you're a little young to make the decision. Its the same thing I want to do and I get the same response from my friends in family.

But still...I say that maybe you should think about it more

I think you're a little young to make the decision. Its the same thing I want to do and I get the same response from my friends in family.

But still...I say that maybe you should think about it more
Year and Half will go extremely fast. So, I'm trying to get everything planned.
I'll be 15 just after Christmas. So, I guess It will go faster after Christmas. I got to face the music and follow my dreams of being a soldier.

It's good you two want to serve for your country. Heaven knows the world needs people like you.