• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Because you cared!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well all of my wonderful AS friends....the doctor finally called last night with my test results...everything came back completely normal!! I have been breathing one HUGE sigh of relief since then!
He said the mysterious lump he found did not show up on any of the films, so I said to him "maybe it never existed in the first place" and his response was "No, I felt something when I examined you" I don't care either way, the bottom line is.........everything is FINE!! So now I can go back to pondering lifes normal things......like.......
*Should I keep the bangs or let them grow out?
*Why didn't I buy those new running shoes?
*How do I explain spending almost $600 on new school clothes for my queenies...
*What's for dinner....
*Wheres the beef??????? (hahahaha sorry, I'm just in a silly mood today)!!
..........on a final thought, I truly believe we are the masters of our own destiny, when the doc said I had a lump, I spent the 2 weeks before my test, visualizing it being gone, did I wish it away?? I guess we'll never know, but I do believe the power of positive thinking does go a very long way in healing both body and mind!!
Thank you all for "holding" my hand this past week!!

Nanner

Registered Member
Anytime! Two hands.....no waiting!

Great news!!!!!!!!!! (is this where I said "I told ya so"? :D)

yooperchick

Registered Member
Angel - so glad to hear the news!!!

I believe there is much to be said in the power of positive thinking. Our minds are wonderful things. Your thoughts helped - and you had some back-up from all of us here too.

:D :D :D

Julie

Registered Member
YEAH!!! How wonderful is that news? I'm so happy...<breathing sighs of relief>
I'm sure you thinking about it helped & I bet all of us thinking about you helped too! :D
So glad to hear it's all over with & everything's OK. (((Hugs)))

TGirl

Registered Member
Angels Angel ummm might have taken it out, but then that would just mean that your BUM was playing with your breasts...hmmmmmmmmmm something to think about!

love you so much and I was praying for you...glad that it is gone!!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
Angels Angel ummm might have taken it out, but then that would just mean that your BUM was playing with your breasts...hmmmmmmmmmm something to think about!

love you so much and I was praying for you...glad that it is gone!!!!
Hmmmmm.....should have gotten a closer look at that guy! :lol:

Thanks everyone....I really-really wuv you too.....group hug!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Girl I hate I have not been around much lately and missed this but YEAHHH I am SOO happy that your test came back negative!!! I hope you never get another scare like that again!!!!

Huggsss to you!!!