• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Beauty and the Beast

L

lilbballfrk

well like 99% then. they do have pretty good classic disney ones though. it really depends on your opinion on movies so i cant argue with you there.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Didnt Disney make Fantasia? That movie was REAL bad.

L

lilbballfrk

i havnt ever seen the whole thing but the small part i did see was pretty good. i love the animations.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I couldnt stand it when I was little, and like it even less now for some reason.

A

Angel03

I love Disney movies, most of them just need to stay away from having sequels. They sequels never turn out to well. Beauty and Beast was a good movie with well written songs. Beauty and the Beast has done sequels right? One of them being a Christmas one I believe. I think I saw it ages ago. I don't remember it too well though.

Malificus

Likes snow
Yes, Beauty and the Beast had a sequel. It suffered from the same problems as pretty much every other Disney sequel to a classic movie.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Beauty and the Beast was awful, I think it's one of the worst Disney movies out there after Little Mermaid, I watched it once but never again.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I vaguely remember it, but I think I liked it lol.

Anyways, animated or not, a great story is a great story. Not saying Beauty and the Beast was great, just saying in general.

I also will have to say I think Disney is getting better, not worse. Their newer movies (excluding Herbie) are pretty good in my opinion.

L

lilbballfrk

Vince Carter said:
Beauty and the Beast was awful, I think it's one of the worst Disney movies out there after Little Mermaid, I watched it once but never again.
little mermaid wasnt that bad. i loved the songs when i was little lol >.<""