• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Beauty and the Beast

J

jlgarfysama

One of my favorite movies of all time........ I think it's the most beautiful love story ever. What can I say? Ya gotta love the beast. :D

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am really hoping your a female...otherwise I'ma be wondering.

Malificus

Likes snow
Meh. It was Disney, and Disney is always good. I have many romance stories I like more though.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Still, I like some romance stories, but animated ones?

Malificus

Likes snow
The format doesn't change the content, just the presentation. A good romance story is good in any format.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I prefer REAL people, lol not beasts.

M

mysticangel

disneys beauty and the beast was cute...love the songs...mostly reason i love disney movies are cuz of the songs...although i'm not a fan or sequals...but yea anways like beauty and the beast not my fav. but still like it ^-^

L

lilbballfrk

wow, beauty and the beast is pretty old isnt it? its a good movie but gets old after the past 5 times. lol

Malificus said:
Meh. It was Disney, and Disney is always good. I have many romance stories I like more though.
i second that. disney always makes good movies and great animation. the story line of all the movies are great.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Disney does not ALWAYS make good movies, they've been lacking recently.