• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beautiful lady

clarajames

:-oHello every one!My name is Clara james age of 24 come here because I want to make friends with all of you especially the smart and the taller guy.BDW I’m still single.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the site! I'm smart but i'm shorter. :( But hope to see you in the threads anyway! :nod: Tons of awesome stuff to talk about!

konboye

Registered Member
6 feet of steel and sex appeal right here, welcome to the forum.

I hope you are as good looking as some of the ladies around here, since you are one to choose.

Dabs

Registered Member
:-oHello every one!My name is Clara james age of 24 come here because I want to make friends with all of you especially the smart and the taller guy.BDW I’m still single.

Welcome :)
At 24, I would hope you are still single, you have a whole life ahead of you..enjoy you first *smiles*
And forgive me.....BDW....that is By Da Way, correct??
I have to use the term BTW.....but, I know lots of people use da for the and etc.
I work in a school, we have to be precise! ~LoL~

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome :)
At 24, I would hope you are still single, you have a whole life ahead of you..enjoy you first *smiles*
And forgive me.....BDW....that is By Da Way, correct??
I have to use the term BTW.....but, I know lots of people use da for the and etc.
I work in a school, we have to be precise! ~LoL~
Why would you hope someone was single at the age of 24? I am 24 right now and I've been in a relationship for nine years. I don't regret a thing. Yes I have my whole life ahead of me but I plan to share it with my boyfriend.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You confused forum.
This is not a dating site.

Last edited:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Hey Beautiful lady. I'm neither smart nor tall, but I once knew someone who was, so I'm like second-degree smart and tall? ^^

Yeah, welcome to gf.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, I'm smart, short, and single. When I'm 24 I hope to be smarter, taller, and single! :)