Beautiful Dragons Tag Gift For Icy

I made this graphical masterpiece with about five pictures Icy gave me. I hope she likes what I got in the end. I named it for Beautiful Dragons because of the subjects in the tag itself. Please give comments and suggestions on what you like or dislike.

Oh and the avatar:

Vegito728

Registered Member
That's a very nice sig good job. The left looks a little blurrier then the rest buts it's still a very nice sig 9/10.

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
De-yamn! That's so pretty! i gotta give you a million more pictures so you can make a million more great sigs! This is rightfully called a masterpiece--it's so amazing. The colors and the dragons. But you should know by now that I like those =) I still don't remember giving you that girl in the middle, but she really pulls the pic together. And you were right when you said you fixed the border. That's a lot sexier.

Muchas gracias, amigo!
-Icy

I really like this one. The girl came from the huge picture you gave me, also I fixed the black in the courner and the blurrness vegeto was talking about. Also I added an avatar.

Thanks for the comment Nos it is good to know it looks like one image.

Edit: Also I want you all to know that those two dragons were not breathing fire when I started........

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Oooh-La-La-La.

That looks pretty awesome. I love the red part, but maybe you over did it. Who cares anyway. Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. 8.7/10

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great job my friend, since you came back you've been really impressing me with your new stuff. Just like I ask Kyo you should try a basketball sig, I am sure if you put some time and effort you could do a real good job. If your interested let me know and I'll give you details.

But once again great job on this sig I really like it.

Hinata

La Coquette
All I know is that I am not yet able to make anything that incredible...but I do have to agree that the left side is a little blurry other than that.. Me likes it alot!

9/10