Beautiful Dragons Tag Gift For Icy

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I made this graphical masterpiece with about five pictures Icy gave me. I hope she likes what I got in the end. I named it for Beautiful Dragons because of the subjects in the tag itself. Please give comments and suggestions on what you like or dislike.

[​IMG]

Oh and the avatar:

[​IMG]

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

That's a very nice sig good job. The left looks a little blurrier then the rest buts it's still a very nice sig 9/10.

3. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

De-yamn! That's so pretty! i gotta give you a million more pictures so you can make a million more great sigs! This is rightfully called a masterpiece--it's so amazing. The colors and the dragons. But you should know by now that I like those =) I still don't remember giving you that girl in the middle, but she really pulls the pic together. And you were right when you said you fixed the border. That's a lot sexier.

Muchas gracias, amigo!
    -Icy

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

This looks like something that should be on the front of the Everquest game.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

I really like this one. The girl came from the huge picture you gave me, also I fixed the black in the courner and the blurrness vegeto was talking about. Also I added an avatar.

Thanks for the comment Nos it is good to know it looks like one image.

Edit: Also I want you all to know that those two dragons were not breathing fire when I started........

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Oooh-La-La-La.

That looks pretty awesome. I love the red part, but maybe you over did it. Who cares anyway. Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. 8.7/10

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Great job my friend, since you came back you've been really impressing me with your new stuff. Just like I ask Kyo you should try a basketball sig, I am sure if you put some time and effort you could do a real good job. If your interested let me know and I'll give you details.

But once again great job on this sig I really like it.

8. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

All I know is that I am not yet able to make anything that incredible...but I do have to agree that the left side is a little blurry other than that.. Me likes it alot!

9/10