• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beatles rarities?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's not so much the songs or individual recordings but the "rare" thing I have of Beatles is their Anthology Collection. It's been a while since I listened to it. I have also the videos that come with it but they're in multiple VHS so yeah, I need to have it converted to DVDs at some point. I finished watching only half of it.

I also have this book: Amazon.com: The Beatles - Complete Scores (Transcribed Score) (9780793518326): The Beatles: Books

I think any Bealtes fan who also has a background of music theory should have it. It gives you a different experience when you listen to the recordings and actually read the full score of the song. The only thing is that it doesn't cover all of their songs especially the newly discovered "old" songs or unfinished recordings of the Beatles.