• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beatles Albums

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I have about 40 Beatles' albums to list and I'm being extremely lazy...
I did make a spreadsheet to list what albums I have, what condition the records and covers are in, what label the records were made under and so on... I dont want to have to sit and list each one individually for auction so to speak.. Do you think I should make a DO NOT BID auction and list what I have, then take requests for what others want listed? Like, would-be-bidders would ask "Could you please list ***** album" and I would make all questions viewable so others know what auctions are going up and what is and is not available.

Basically, I dont want to pay listing fees if I dont have to ya know? And researching all of these on dialup with limited amount of time is a joke. Any hints or suggestions? Please... pretty pretty please :D

1_ares_1

Registered Member
hmmmm..maybe if you simplify the list enough to post it in this thread... we could each take a quicky look at what some go for. This could take a little of the work out of it for you. I'll be hangin' around my puter off and on today... I wouldn't mind doing a little research on these for you. I have the cable modem so it's nice and quick :D

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
*jumps up and down* TY ARES *kiss* I actually did most of them the other night but got very frustrated and didn't double check anything. The categories are for price range like:

1= >$10.00
2= >$20.00
3= >$30.00 and so on...

I had to change the file extension to .txt because it wouldn't allow me to upload a spreadsheet. So just change the .txt to .wdb and it should open.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
uh oh...Did you email me something that I deleted? hahahaha! can you resend it? and label it from Iggy? I get lots of spam and so prolly deleted you...sorry :warp: