BEARS WAIVE FOUR PLAYERS

Discussion in 'NFL' started by SportsPageMike, Aug 27, 2006.

1. BEARS WAIVE FOUR PLAYERS

LAKE FOREST, IL — The Chicago Bears put the following four players on waivers today:

Reggie Harrell
    Wide Receiver
    Texas Christian

Bryan McClendon
    Wide Receiver
    Georgia

Tyler McMeans
    Guard
    Miami (Fla.)

Mike Mendenhall
    Defensive Tackle
    Temple

Visit our Website's Home Page for Daily Updated Sports News, Articles and Photo Galleries at: http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/

2. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

who cares? why did you make this thread

3. da bears

Maybe someone is a Bears fan and wants to know who their team let go as the NFL cuts to 75 are mandatory.

4. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

ok so lets post every cut for every team then

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Shawnesty, if you don't like the contents of a thread it's not difficult to just pass it over. This forum belongs to all of us.

Hoosier.

6. da bears

Shawn, I was asked to join this board because I have access to tons of sports info. I occasionally will post something that you may not like. If that is the case then I'm sorry and I suggest you pass over it. And yes, I do a have of all the players that have been cut by nfl teams.

7. Hoosier_Daddy

You just keep right on trucking. Don't take what Shawn said to heart. His is in no way a reflection of popular opinion here.

Hoosier.

8. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

im just saying this shit is easy to find and if somebody wanted to know they can go to there teams site.

9. Hoosier_Daddy

And what I'm saying is that this is not your forum to control. You're not responsible for trying to discern what content is appropriate here. We have one heck of a mod group that takes care of it. There's a very good reason why this kind of information is welcomed here.

Hoosier.

10. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

whatever its just stupid to pick random teams and post this stuff