Bears thinking T.O.? Cutler mum.

Discussion in 'NFL' started by BigBob, Oct 14, 2009.

1. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

One, I don't believe anything Cutler says for some reason. "he doesn't know T.O." He's probably talked to him a lot and just doesn't want us to know. He's just missing Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal right now.

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I don't believe him either. T.O. is a GREAT player with loads of talent, but he's not worth it. Chicago would be better served addressing any receiver concerns elsewhere.

3. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Supposedly the other team, this is from ESPN Insider, with rumors linking to him are the Vikings.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Owens and Favre...Owens and Cutler...now that's interesting.

Owens and Edwards? Nobody gives a crap. In fact, nobody cares about Owens in general. He's old, over the hill, lost a step.

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

You can never know though. The only reason the Vikings names came up because they say they're just one injury away from Berrian to having problems with the passing game and Owens could help out a lot.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I say do it! Cutler makes The Foop uneasy with no elite WR. TO has lost a step, but he's still miles ahead of anyone trying to catch Cutler's passes. I would've liked Braylon Edwards instead, but beggers can't be choosers. Haha.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

If T.O had someone like Favre or Cutler throwing to him then he would put up better numbers. I don't understand how awful Edwards has been all year, he has two amazing targets to throw to and he can't make any completions. I really hope T.O gets traded from the Bills, especially to a team like the Bears who I already like a lot.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Chicago doesn't need the distractions that the 49ers, Eagles, Cowboys and now the Bills have had to endure.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Lee Evans and T.O. are not amazing. Evans had 2 good seasons.

Good WRs find the way to get the ball to them. T.O. isn't in his prime anymore. He still is talented but I he needs to be on a team with an elite qb to produce.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So does half of the good wide outs in the league Swift. Most great wide receivers are great and can create some plays on their own and make amazing catches, but they also need that good quarterback to throw them the ball. Put Moss with Edwards and I bet you he won't even be close to putting the numbers he's gotten in the past.