Beards

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Every day I wake up and shave. I hate shaving; it's a waste of 5 minutes. I wish I could just let it grow out and not worry about it. But I'm trying to find a job right now and it gets very uncomfy. So I wake up and shave.

I recently noticed a bunch of hairs coming in making a V onto my Adam's apple. It scares me that I might end up with a full fledged neck beard one day. Be runnin' around like a damn turkey and shit.

(I don't know where I get the idea of a turkey from having a neck beard. Just go with it, okay?)

So in general my question here is how to prevent getting such a monstrosity. Do you shave or just let it grow out? Is there a point where it stops being uncomfortable?

I dread the coming years and what they may have in store for my face.

:sick:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I hate shaving too, but I have to do it every working day because army dosen't like beards lol

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Scissor. Theres not really much you can do about neck beards. I get one. It doesn't come in super dark, but its there. All you can do is keep shavin it if you don't want people to see it.

Every day I wake up and shave. I hate shaving; it's a waste of 5 minutes.
Be grateful it's only a little face/neck hair you have to waste your time on. Until you've had to run a razor over your legs every day for years and years, no more complaining. Thanks.
I recently noticed a bunch of hairs coming in making a V onto my Adam's apple. It scares me that I might end up with a full fledged neck beard one day. Be runnin' around like a damn turkey and shit.
On the plus side, if you ever start balding on top, you'll have that neck hair to wrap around and comb over the top of your head. (you really need to start thinking outside the box):nod:

I dread the coming years and what they may have in store for my face.
Actually, I think you need to be more concerned about your ears. Geez, if it's sprouting from your neck already, just imagine the tufts that'll be spitting out of those orifices before much longer. Can you say, Cave Man?

Scissorhands

Registered Member
Why don't you try some hair removal cream? Orrrrrrrr wax it off!

Because stuff like Nair is just like shaving, it just wipes off rather than shaving it off. Even waxing hair is just like shaving, except it removed it from the root so it takes just a little bit longer to come back. Haha, I have had run ins with both and I know how they work. =P (I have lost a bet or two in my day. ;))

And good thing that shaving is so easy a caveman could do it. =D