Beards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SenatorB, May 18, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Or just facial hair in general... does anybody here have a beard/mustache/other facial hair? If you do, what sort and why/if you don't how come no? If you're female, what's your take on facial hair?

I've got a full beard, but I keep the cheeks clean, just keeping it along the jawline and chin. I like it cause I think it looks good on me. The girls I've talked to seem to agree on that, and as long as I keep the cheeks clean I'm still kissable XD

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I have a little goatee on my chin. I have it because my friends demanded it, so I did it and stuck with it. Also, it doesnt look like shit.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Was there a major risk that it would? lol

4. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I have a mustache. Aside from that the rest of the face is filling in soon like the beard. It doesn't matter though so I don't care.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have trouble growing a beard, and when I don't shave for a week, or a few days I'll just a little pieces of hair under my chin and of course a little mustache, but nothing big.

6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I did have a full beard until recently when I shaved.

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

only time i have facial hair is when i havent shaved, tho i dont try to grow anything. i just forget to cut it. it kinda annoys me or id grow something

8. No, I hate having a beard or any facial hair, makes me look like a hobo.

9. I just recently moved out from my parent's house and I'm unemployed finally, so I haven't bothered shaving in roughly 2 weeks. :]

My next step is to cut my hair into a mullet so I look more like Solid Snake. HAHAHA.

10. T-Bag

T-Bag Guest

Had a moustache like Adam Morrison but shaved it :-\