• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Beans

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
So, today I had beans for lunch. But I prefer to eat them with rice.
I love beans. When there's no rice, I eat them with bread. Never alone.
The only type of beans I've tried are the white ones.

How about you?

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Beans are a huge portion of my diet--excellent protein. I make three-bean chili, black bean patties, etc... Beans are freaking amazing. I like them with rice--often brown rice and sometimes jasmine rice because it's fluffy.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'm boring, I eat heinz baked beans every so often and that's about it, haha. I do like them in other forms/dishes, it's just I rarely get the chance to eat them for some reason. I don't think beans are very popular around where I'm from because I hardly see them (other than good old generic baked beans in tomato sauce).

BrinkOfExistence

Registered Member
I'm boring, I eat heinz baked beans every so often and that's about it, haha. I do like them in other forms/dishes, it's just I rarely get the chance to eat them for some reason. I don't think beans are very popular around where I'm from because I hardly see them (other than good old generic baked beans in tomato sauce).
Same here although i like kidney beans in chilli con carne and i love BBQ beans from KFC.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
White beans? I have no idea what those are.

I could eat beans every single day. I love refried beans, but my favorite are charro beans:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nj5QjNOpgLQ/SG-K9oqLnjI/AAAAAAAACQw/eV_LSy2byLA/s400/charro+beans.jpg

Nothing like them in my opinion. I could eat these with every meal, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
white beans = navy beans Phaseolus vulgaris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they make a really good soup

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do like beans but I don't ever eat them by themselves. As a kid I didn't really like them at all but I do like them a lot in chilli or something along those lines.

My Dad eats them right out of the can but I don't really like that too much.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not a huge fan of them, the only time I really eat them is when I eat chilli, which is very rare. It's usually red kidney beans.

I just don't like the taste of them, and the smell isn't all that great either.

laserlight

Registered Member
i make chili with pinto beans an i like pork and beans too. beans are good on rice too with sour dough bread!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I hate baked beans (the ones in tomato sauce) Beurk!

But I absolutely love 5 bean chilli and mixed bean salad omnomnom!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SmilinSilhouette Bathroom Wall 3
HalfEatenSurprise Food & Beverage 3
T Bathroom Wall 0
Nixola Food & Beverage 14
Impact Food & Beverage 12