Be Cool, Stay Cool

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I am about to end my Freshman Year of high school. OK, You may have an idea about what I am about to talk about. Douchebags, bullies, whatever you call them. As the year has progressed, more and more bullies have gotten on my case. My only crime has been being myself. You may know what thats like. Outspoken, (trying) to be funny (yeah I admit it), kind of a nerd (yeah I admit)(proud of it, too). well, people get pissed off for no reason. They try to bully me into submission. So I take them aside and tell them, real quiet and polite like, "Look, your wasting my time. Why don't you quit being a douchebag, and leave me alone." Then the dicks start mocking me. I tell them they only prove me point by doing this. I then ignore them. They keep trying to grab my attention. Trying to piss me off, aggravate me. I stay cool, as a rock. They naturally shut up, and leave me alone.

See kiddies? Keeping your cool, it works. Wish other teenagers new that..... I know it'd save at least ONE life.

(And RJ, get VIP so I can rep you)

Last edited:

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
They keep trying to grab my attention. Trying to piss me off, aggravate me. I stay cool, as a rock. They naturally shut up, and leave me alone.

See kiddies? Keeping your cool, it works. Wish other teenagers new that..... I know it'd save at least ONE life.

(And RJ, get VIP so I can rep you)
Well, you know there is no way I'm going to pass up on a thread that has to do with being 'Cool' (unless of course it's bull****). Anyway, being cool sometimes is easy but sometimes when people really p*** you off that's when the real challenge comes........staying cool. You held it down there
" I stay cool as a rock"
and that is commendable! Not everyone respect 'being cool' but, if you stay focussed on what you want to accomplish, keep a 'cool head' about you, despite rejection, opposition even persecution you will be just fine! Keep your head up bro!

p.s. V.I.P status is just a matter of time.......I'm still testing 'the grounds' so, we'll see......

Last edited: