BCS Bowl Games

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
The selection progress is going on right now. (I'll edit as we go:)

BCS National Championship Game

(1) Alabama vs (2) Texas

Fiesta Bowl

(6) Boise St vs (4) TCU

Sugar Bowl

(3) Cincinnati vs (5) Florida

Orange Bowl

(10) Iowa vs (9) Georgia Tech

Rose Bowl

Ohio St vs Oregon

Last edited:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ya know I'm actually really happy about the Fiesta Bowl this year, I think it should be one of the better bowl games.
I wish TCU and Boise would have gotten a chance to both beat teams from power conferences. So I dont like it...but hell, the game should be awesome.

Cincy vs Florida...that's AWESOME.

Yeah I definatly agree I woulld've loved to see TCU's defense have a chance to shut down Bama's run game, but oh well. So far there are two bowl games I'm pumped for which is more than usual so I'm pretty pleased. :) You do realize that Cinci is going to destroy florida right?
------
I do think that Texas will beat Bama. GO BIG 12

Last edited:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I definatly agree I woulld've loved to see TCU's defense have a chance to shut down Bama's run game, but oh well. So far there are two bowl games I'm pumped for which is more than usual so I'm pretty pleased. :) You do realize that Cinci is going to destroy florida right?
------
I do think that Texas will beat Bama. GO BIG 12
Big 12 all the way! Too bad those Jayhawks got beat down by Mizzou and won't be at a bowl game this season. I mean...whaaat? :lol:

I hope to God Cincy destroys Florida...that woud be awesome.

I am surprised the Orange Bowl committee took Iowa over Penn St but cant disagree with the decision.

I think these games are going to be awesome.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
As unhappy as I am with Texas in the title game I think this is actually a good slate of BCS games for once.

And Cincinnati will not destroy Florida. I can't see Tebow losing his last college game. The Gators have the best offense and best defense the Bearcats will have seen all year, by far.

I would love to see Cincy beat Florida. That would make my year quite frankly. However, Florida is probably going to win. They are just so immensely talented. Cincy is basically going to have to pull a Boise State from a few years ago and use everything in their playbook to try and confuse Florida.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
im pretty pissed they put tcu and boise st in the same fucking game...

they are just scared they were both going to beat high profile teams like was mention b4

chicken shits...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
im pretty pissed they put tcu and boise st in the same fucking game...

they are just scared they were both going to beat high profile teams like was mention b4

chicken shits...
I was hoping TCU would play Florida so we could see what they can do against one of the so-called elite teams. But really I'm not disappointed with the matchups at all. We still get to see one of the undefeated teams, Cincinnati, take on Florida. Two more undefeated teams are playing each other with TCU and Boise State and it should be a great game. I much prefer this over what I thought was going to happen, which was Iowa vs Boise State, Florida vs TCU, and Cincinnati vs Georgia Tech (yawn).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm really looking forward to most of the games. Florida vs Cincy is going to be great, I expect Tebow to play really well since it's his last game as a Collegiate player.

Boise St always puts on a good show in Bowls(remember that game against Oklahoma?)

The BCS game will be a good one as well, I don't have a winner as of yet, going to study both teams a bit further so I can give a better judgement.

I'm really interested in the Rose Bowl as well, see how Pryor handles himself in the big spot light. Hopefully Tressel lets the offense dictate itself so to speak.