• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BBQ Sauce

Powerful

Registered Member
What sauces, brands, home recipes do people here enjoy?

Arthur Bryant's Hot N Spicy. Another instance where the original is really, really good. But if you want something a little different from the traditional KC sauce with a little more kick, this is it.

Impaired

Registered Member
Stubbs.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sweet Baby Rays with Tabasco added.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Recently I purchased a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Hawaiin barbecue sauce. And I liked it.

But my first choice for me has always been KC Masterpiece.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Kraft has this flavour of bbq sauce, i can't recall the name but i know it whenever i see it. it sells out fast, and no place ever has it, but sometimes they do. Its amazing. A small dollop completely changes a pot of plain pasta. Turns it from boring poor man food into something I'd serve at a rich man's table. so good.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've never been a fan of the ones you can buy in store. I actually could not give you a preferred brand but I love me some sweet BBQ. I think it was Stubb's that had a really awesome honey BBQ but I'd have to taste it again to know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ILuvChuzzles31 Food & Beverage 7
CaptainObvious Food & Beverage 9
sunrise Breaking News 2
T Bathroom Wall 17
ThursdayTopics Food & Beverage 11