• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BBC - The Sex Researchers

JesseCuster

Registered Member
I saw this a little while ago and I forgot to mention it here. It focuses on people like Masters and Johnson and others.

The Sex Researchers (Channel 4)

Here's a clip (warning, contain's nudity): YouTube Video Code - RWYdS5h6Rws

I don't want to link directly to the three-part documentary on eztv.it but it should be easy to find there or elsewhere, I suspect.

Last edited by a moderator:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
BBC sure knows how to make light out of an otherwise dark topic. I find it fascinating what used to be believed my scientists and doctors alike. We've certainly come a long way in understanding the human body, thankfully.

JesseCuster

Registered Member
I would pay serious money to see the look on physicians faces once they learned what they were actually doing when curing housewives of hysteria. That transition must have been the most awkward transition in human history between doctors and their patients.