TV Bbc robin hood?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Thugnasty, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Thugnasty

Thugnasty Registered Member

Has anyone seen this show? I don't get BBC America and want to check it out...is it available on DVD in the U.S.?

And how is it? Worth my time?

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Never heard of Big Black Cock Robin Hood. I thought everyone got BBC though. Never seen it.

If it would be on dvd, it would be on half.com

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I have netflix and it's available for streaming on there...I've only watched 4 episodes or so so far, and it's great stuff...too bad it only went for 3 seasons.

4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I've seen the 1st 2nd seasons (the 2nd online), after the 1st I was kind of bored with it.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I caught one episode while in Leeds last year and found it decently entertaining. Costume drama is not normally my thing, either. I'll bet you'll like it, if you do latch onto a DVD.

6. Thugnasty

Ok cool because I was asking someone else about it and they thought it was like a sci-fi/period piece mixture,...but you make it sound like a traditional "historical" type drama. Right?

7. CruelMistake

CruelMistake New Member

I think this is going to be the most successful movie of the summer, MAYBE second to Ironman II....the trailers are awesome and they've already begun a huge pr push for it.

8. Thugnasty

Thanks player, but we're talkin' British TV Version.

9. CruelMistake

CruelMistake New Member

Oh whoops,...I guess I got a little overzealous. But have you seen that trailer?

10. Thugnasty