• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex

Impact

V.I.P.
Ah, the live lounge. Saves us derailing the other thread.

You already posted one of my favourites...the bad romance cover by 30stm

I posted this in the other thread, but i'll post it again in here

YouTube - Linkin Park - The Catalyst (Pendulum Remix) - BBC Radio One Live Lounge

And this paramore one.

YouTube - PARAMORE - Use Somebody Acoustic Cover (KoL) BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

I just wanted to add that even though the live lounge is amazing, my favourite show on Radio 1 is Fabio and Grooverider.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I love paramore doing use somebody!!!

Epic -

Yeah I love live lounge but the woman who presents the show (Fearne cotton) irritates the life out of me!!

Impact

V.I.P.
I love paramore doing use somebody!!!

Epic -

Yeah I love live lounge but the woman who presents the show (Fearne cotton) irritates the life out of me!!
She honestly doesn't annoy me as much as the woman who does the show around 5pm. Whenever i'm going home anyway. Sara Cox is it? Her voice makes me mad, and she talks such shit.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Oh I've heard this <3

Epic choice :)

Kanji

Registered Member
I used to listen to Mary Ann Hobbs back when she had a show on there on Wednesday nights.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I don't know much about this. Is it a radio station, or a TV show?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Its a show on BBC Radio 1 You tube it :)

Basically artists come in and do live versions of their songs and normally a cover of someone elses!