• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BB Guns

PyroMonstah

This counts as outdoors right I hope.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys can recommend any bb gun buying sites or just certain bb guns at all. Im looking for assault rifle like things. Not spring loaded. I dont want to have to deal with cocking back the weapon after each shot.

My price range? Don't worry about it. I can pracTically go anywhere in price.

Again. Since you play bb guns outdoors I was hoping this was the right forum discussion topic. Who knows. Im New top this so I get a free ticket right? Lol JK

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You can buy them off of the Walmart or Dicks Sporting Goods websites, probably even Academy. I had one as a kid but I haven't shot one in years.

dDave

V.I.P.
Bass Pro Shops is undoubtedly a good place to go, otherwise Dicks, Scheels, REI, etc. depending on what you have in your area.

You can get BB guns in just about any price range with any features a normal person would want at any of those stores.