Movies Baywatch

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know it wasn't much good acting, but a lot of the episodes had good stories, and I don't mind watching it, but it also helps that their's a lot of good loking women in bathingsuits in the show, but the story was good.

2. Haha, I cant believe you posted this show, lol the only reason to watch it was to see the women.

3. Babe_Ruth

No I would disagree with that to be honest with you, iff you watch a couple of shows you wil lagree with me that the story line on some of the episodes are good.

4. The plot can be good few and far between.

5. Babe_Ruth

WEll yes for some epsiodes it's far apart for good storyline, but there's a succesion of good ones, I stil lwatch it time to time, it's really good I think it also helps that there's girls in bathing suit mostly all the episode lol.

6. Not bikini's though, just those fully body suits, I hate those.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yeah but some of them have Bikini's I dont mean the life guards but the people that are on the beach, mostly all of them are in bikini's

8. Yeah, but the lifeguards are like never, would have been better if they were.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

That show's plot was terrible. EVERYONE watched it for the chicks, that was it

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Pamela Anderson. 'Nuff said. :D