• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Baywatch

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know it wasn't much good acting, but a lot of the episodes had good stories, and I don't mind watching it, but it also helps that their's a lot of good loking women in bathingsuits in the show, but the story was good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha, I cant believe you posted this show, lol the only reason to watch it was to see the women.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I would disagree with that to be honest with you, iff you watch a couple of shows you wil lagree with me that the story line on some of the episodes are good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WEll yes for some epsiodes it's far apart for good storyline, but there's a succesion of good ones, I stil lwatch it time to time, it's really good I think it also helps that there's girls in bathing suit mostly all the episode lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Not bikini's though, just those fully body suits, I hate those.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but some of them have Bikini's I dont mean the life guards but the people that are on the beach, mostly all of them are in bikini's

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, but the lifeguards are like never, would have been better if they were.

Blur

iPimp
That show's plot was terrible. EVERYONE watched it for the chicks, that was it

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Pamela Anderson. 'Nuff said. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 0