• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Battleground: 2017

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Randy Orton
Result: Mahal

John Cena vs. Rusev
Result: Rusev

The Usos (c) vs. The New Day
Result: The New Day

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Baron Corbin
Result: Corbin

AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens
Result: Styles

Tamina vs. Natalya vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Lana vs. Becky Lynch
Result: Flair

Sami Zayn vs. Mike Kanellis
Result: Kanellis

Tye Dillinger vs. Aiden English (Kickoff)
Result: Dillinger

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's today huh? I completely forgot haha. I don't have too much interest in this PPV to be honest but maybe SD will surprise. Here are mypicks:

Mahal retains over Orton

Cena beats Rusev

The New Day over the Uso's

Nakamura over Corbin

Styles retains over Owens

Charlotte becomes #1 contender

Kanelllis over Zayn

Dillinger over English

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah with Game of Thrones, Ballers, and the Cards on tonight I may keep half an eye on the PPV lol.

Mahal retains

New Day

Corbin

Styles

Charlotte

Mike Kanellis

Tye Dillinger

Styles vs Owens should be great as well and Kanellis vs Zayn. Plus I always love New Day. I just think this card is kind of bland compared to Great Balls of Fire.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's no contest...Great Balls of Fire is the best RAW only PPV in the new era and I think Battleground, on paper, is the worst SD card in the new era.

But maybe it'll surprise.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I am not really looking forward to it, either. Styles vs. Owens will deliver as always - I hope Corbin vs Nakumara will surprise me (I know Nakumara can go, but I am not a fan of Corbin). There is a chance that Kanellis and Zayn can still the show. Orton vs. Mahal should be a snooze fest.

I'll be watching, though.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Judging by my Twitter TL, glad I chose to watch Cubs-Cards & The History of Comedy instead.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Easily the worst show of the year. Real boring. Opening tag match ruled but that was about it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Singh brothers can sure take a bump. WOW!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Although I didn't see the PPV, I saw that part. Much respect to the Singh brothers for those bumps.

But I think that the "security guy" on RAW tonight beat that bump after how Braun Strowman launched him outside the ring.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Wrestling 37
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 16
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 35
Millz Wrestling 3
K Wrestling 89