• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Battlefield USA: Goodbye Bill of Rights

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Hahaha, well we can agree on something!

No surprise that McCain would be in on this, and Michigan's own Levin. These guys have a lock on their seats so it would seem. I would love to see them "retire" at the request of their constituients.
No surprise that Lindsey Graham from SC would be on board either.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm not surprised McCain is in on this, that clown has no understanding of the Constitution or the rule of law at all. All those in favor of this needs to go.

ssvs04

Registered Member
McCain would have been a hair thread size better then Obama but otherwise pretty much just as horrible of a president as what we have now. I would think this is a dream bill for Obama but it is the election season.

C-Mach

Registered Member
Lindsey Graham and John McCain try to pander to the left and love big government. It isn't a surprise that they sponsored this agregious violation of our rights.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Lindsey Graham and John McCain try to pander to the left and love big government. It isn't a surprise that they sponsored this agregious violation of our rights.
Yes, you are right. These two represent the ruling class republicans that have more in common with their buddies on the other side of the aisle than they do with you or I.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It passed 93-7 without record of who voted. I guess that means it was a voice vote. Cowards - stand and be proud of your voting record.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Video Games 1
PretzelCorps Video Games 2
Mirage Video Games 21
generalblue Video Games 21
Mirage Video Games 29