• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Battlefield 3

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, this looks like the best FPS ever made. I absolutely loved Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. This game looks good enough to get me back into gaming. I'm a little worried about my free time being used up on this... :lol:

YouTube - Battlefield 3 - Full Length "Fault Line" Gameplay Trailer

Looks absolutely mind blowing.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Must buy for me, though I'll have to run it in Parallels. I loved BF2, logged so many hours on it. In fact, when I started playing Halo I had to completely change my style because I was used to playing a medic and hanging back. :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll have to run it in Parallels too unfortunately, unless I get rid of my Mac before then and build a PC, which I'm thinking of doing.

It's also available on XBOX 360 though. Don't you have one? (I think it'd be way better on PC personally, at least after playing the others with a mouse and keyboard)

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I cannot wait for this. I am a BFBC2 addict, so this game is probably my most anticipated game of the year. For both the campaign and for the multiplayer. It looks like it is going to be absolutely amazing. I'm sure there will be many sleepless nights for me right after this comes out.

BigBob

Registered Member
I might be getting it. I'll be iffy on it and might get it after a couple of months of it being out whenever it's cheaper.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I feel the same as BigBob, I have play Bad Company and Bad Company 2 and they were decent but not worth the 60 dollar price tag. I might get this on PC because the Bad Company series were mainly for the console users.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This looks tailored for PC users, and I think that this is a must buy for me. Looks stunning! Must buy! Possible GotY right there.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
It wont be the best for me certainly, because its a military shooter. The graphics are nice, but it pushes too much white, however all the game needs to do is expand on BC2 to be great.

From what ive seen the main campaign will be the generic campaigns we've seen in previous military FPS's, i dont see why have on in a BF game to begin with, its all about MP.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
That was actually a pretty fantastic trailer. I might play the demo if and when it comes out.