• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Battlefield 2 Online

huskerman007

Registered Member
I rented this game the other night the online play is very awesome I dont really care for the single play though. Its a great game to put your money toward. I need to buy it.

ltk9492

Registered Member
Rayzn said:
I didn't think that game was supported for backwards compatibility...
Im sorry i messed up... It was CoD2. Sorry, but Im sure this game is cool

Rayzn

Registered Member
huskerman007 said:
I rented this game the other night the online play is very awesome I dont really care for the single play though. Its a great game to put your money toward. I need to buy it.
What store allows you to rent PC games?

thehiddenking

From what I've heard and seen, the game is incredible. I loved 1942 (It made some awesome lan parties with my church group) and I've wanted to try the upgrade. Unfortunatly, my vid card is only a 9800 pro so I don't think I'd be able to run it. That's how it goes with the empty-pocketed college students. Oh well, one must remember Tanstaafl- There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Plotting my return to power,
The Hidden King

Teorropy

I have been playing it for about 4 months now. I work at an arcade so I get free time in their cyber cafe, about 7 guys including Mr. Snipes play on Sunday until about 3 am. I love it, it is a game that I need to get for my computer at home, I know it can take it, but can my wallet take it.

Teorropy

Man, I have almost gotten all me basic combat badges. I don't know if I will be able to get my last one I need, I have to knife at least 7 people in the round that I am playing in. I will end up getting somemany deaths, it is going to hurt.

BakaBoy

Go to EB or any local gaming store, or buy it off the EA site though I would wait perhaps for BF2142 to come out instead in about a month's time.

And btw, if anyone still plays, you guys might want to check out the PoE2 mod, just something different from the stock game, adds 2 new armies, new weapons for each kit though you cant use unlocks but introduces pickup kits which includes shoulder mounted AA missles, and new vehicles, some APC's even has a TV guided mount on them.