• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Battlefield 2 Online

Rayzn

Registered Member
I bought it when it came out but I played it for about a week or so. I thought it was a great game but just never picked the game up much after that. I really enjoyed just flying the black hawk around dropping people off.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked flying it into large groups of enemies and wondering what they were thinking when they just got exploded by a kamikaze lol! I got in trouble though when I first did that because I didn't realize I had a teammate in the back of the helicopter.. It was the transport one. :D

Rayzn

Registered Member
I usually did Kamikaze runs but they weren't intended. More like a crash but I tried to aim for people on the way down.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Andrew said:
I liked flying it into large groups of enemies and wondering what they were thinking when they just got exploded by a kamikaze lol! I got in trouble though when I first did that because I didn't realize I had a teammate in the back of the helicopter.. It was the transport one. :D
lol, this game sounds awesome ^_^ When my pc is finally built I may gib it a go, kamikaze team mates.. just awsesome

Rayzn

Registered Member
I was actually going to buy the Expansion pack. I have heard great things about it. But I decided buy Battlefield: Modern Combat

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's the difference? Is Battlefield: Modern Combat related to BF2 at all or is it an entirely different game.

zero

Registered Member
Bf2:Modern Combat is for ps2 and xbox only.

This game is the only game i have installed on my system as its the only game i will play for now, till sumthing better comes along.. in a few years maybe.

bf2: SF, the addon looks Great. i'm getting a copy of it this monday (Tomorrow for me as i live in new zealand), I play it online on New zealand or aussie servers most night, I'm in a aussie clan with alot of other people i know.

I know. i'm a kiwi, in a aussie clan, sad right. well all the nz clans suck ass... and i didnt wanna join them at all

ltk9492

Registered Member
I played the game on XBOX360 and the demo on Pc this game is tight. I would buy it, but my funds right now are low. lol. but it is a great game, the online being the best.

Rayzn

Registered Member
ltk9492 said:
I played the game on XBOX360 and the demo on Pc this game is tight. I would buy it, but my funds right now are low. lol. but it is a great game, the online being the best.
I didn't think that game was supported for backwards compatibility...