• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Battlefield 2 Online

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you played Battlefield and liked it, you will LOVE Battlefield 2. Does anyone here play it online? I own it and it's one of the best online games this year.

Graphics = 12/10 personally, but I'm running an above average card..

I'll jump in a game with someone sometime if someone has it and needs a squad partner for a few matches.

Albey

Registered Member
That game's actualy good? I heard that it was a joke, and the controlls were rediculisly wack... Maybe i'll have to get me a copy... I play Conquer II... www.conqueronline.com its a good game.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not only is it good, it's right up there with the best FPS titles of the year. I'd easily rank it as one of the most fun games of the year. You should check it out. :)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I don't own it, but I have been playing it a little bit at work on our LAN. It is a great game. It is so much fun playing with people that you know and having a good time doing it.

sekia

is anyone know where to buy Battlefield 2 Special Forces in DVD Version?
all i know is that in UK they sell dvd version but not in USA since i live in USA and trying to find stores who sell it on DVD
thank you

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tried to find the first version on DVD and couldn't. I finally settled for the multiple CD version. I think there are like 5 cd's.. :(

Are you talking about the expansion though? I haven't been looking for that one though.

sekia

yes the expansion , i think special forces require the original cd of battlefield 2 to play it.
thats why im looking for the dvd since it came with 5 cd and its pretty crap if we have 5 cd to play it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well you only need CD #1 to play. The rest are just for the install. :) It's really not that bad once it's installed. Installing is really long and boring though, and you can't leave to do something else because you have to swap all the cd's as it installs. :(