• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Battle of the Batmobiles

Which one is your Favorite?

• Kilmer's "Forever" Batmobile

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So I was going to randomly post a picture of the batmobile in a thread just now and I realized "wow there have been a lot of insane Batmobile mods"

I dont need to go in a long winded explanation, here are the Batmobiles; Which one do you think is the best?

The 1966 Batmobile

The 1989 Batmobile

The "Forever" Batmobile

The "Batman & Robin" Batmobile

The "Tumbler" Batmobile

The "Animated Series" Batmobile

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Definitely the Tumbler. Bruce Nolan, describing how he designed it said "We were thinking of a Lamborghini and a Humvee." Its badass! Plus, it has a Chevy big block

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The Tumbler is a meer 2nd to me. But thats mostly because the '89 Batmobile is flat out Amazing. To me it had everything going right for it. It was sleek, tough, had the perception of a badass jet gone car effect.

(Caution, very large pics)

I chose the '89 Version because it rules. Tumbler gets Honorable Mention for being very different though.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
1989 for me since it reminds me to a Viper, which I absoloutely love. I'm not a huge fan of the new Batmobile to be honest, must be because I'm sort of old-school when it comes to Batman, and I'm not a huge fan of the total change.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
For those that Like the Tumbler... I dunno if you knew this, but I'll admit I didnt. Apparently there is still a "Bat" motiff in the design framework of the Tumbler.

Puck

Registered Member
For those that Like the Tumbler... I dunno if you knew this, but I'll admit I didnt. Apparently there is still a "Bat" motiff in the design framework of the Tumbler.

That's interesting, I never knew that.

Anyway, I'd probably have to say the '89 or the Tumbler for the same reasons as icegoat, it's just so different.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Hard to decide.

I would like to point out that they often look better in a certain setting. The Batman:TAS Batmobile looks less impressive sitting next to some ugly car.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
'89 for me all the way. This mainly stems from the fact that I had a toy of it and it was sweet. It also looks cooler than any of the modifications that were used in that particular franchise. The Animated series one just looks too blocky and the tumbler lacks heart (although it suited the film perfectly). Is that bat motif of the tumbler an actual plan from design or has someone just looked too hard for it?