• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Battle of the Bands - Round 3 - Thread 2

1 v 2 - 3 v 4 - 5 v 6 - 7 v 8. Vote now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
The second and final thread for round 3 (see, no more spamming of the music section for these rounds :p)

Get voting:

Linkin Park vs Incubus

Linkin Park - Papercut - YouTube Incubus - Pardon Me - YouTube

Red Hot Chilli Peppers vs Oasis

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge (Video) - YouTube Wonderwall - YouTube

Deep Purple vs Slipknot

Deep Purple - Hush - YouTube Slipknot - Before I Forget - YouTube

Disturbed vs Jackson 5

Disturbed - Stricken [Official Music Video] - YouTube I Want You Back - The Jackson 5 - YouTube

I have a feeling some of these aren't going to go my way.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Incubus, Oasis, Deep Purple and then the Jackson 5.

Not gonna lie. I don't like how the groups are insanely close in genre, hahaha. But whatever, I voted for the groups that will lead to a more diverse fourth round, and I hope it goes my way. XD

Bliss

Sally Twit
Incubus and RHCP are in my top 5 so they were easy choices. I prefer Slipknot over the other choice and Jackson 5 were just fantastic. Good round for me.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
My choices this time around are:

Incubus
Oasis
Slipknot
Disturbed

I really want to see Slipknot win overall, a: because I love them & b: because I nommed them :D. I would also like Oasis to do well.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with Linkin Park, RHCP, Slipknot and Disturbed on this one...

So close matches here for me but still pretty easy decisions.