• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Battle of the Bands - Round 3 - Thread 1

1 v 2 - 3 v 4 - 5 v 6 - 7 v 8. Vote now!

• Lamb of God

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Black Sabbath

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Pink Floyd

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nirvana

• Five Finger Death Punch

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • AC/DC

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Guns n Roses

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Tool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
Alright, we're getting down into the final stages before we introduce in the 4 bands that automatically made it through the first round. They'll be added in after next round.

So without further ado, Round 3:

Lamb of God vs Black Sabbath

Lamb of God - Redneck - YouTube Black Sabbath "Paranoid" Music Video - YouTube

Pink Floyd vs Nirvana

Pink Floyd -- The Wall [[ Official Video ]] - YouTube Nirvana - Lithium - YouTube

Five Finger Death Punch vs AC/DC

Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding - YouTube ACDC Highway to Hell with lyrics - YouTube

Guns n Roses vs Tool

Guns.N.Roses-Sweet Child O'Mine - YouTube Tool - Sober [hq - fullscreen] - YouTube

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Sabbath, Floyd, AC/DC, and GNR. All legends in their respective genre of music, and I can name songs by all of them off my head. Can't do that with any of the other bands... well most of them.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
My choices this time were:

Lamb of God
Nirvana
Five Finger Death Punch
Tool

I really want to see Lamb of God pull it off in this round but I do like Five Finger Death Punch and Tool a lot.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This one was even tougher I thought...I took...

Black Sabbath
Pink Floyd
AC/DC
Tool